Since the late 80’s, ETC has been performing EMI/EMC qualification tests and measurements on equipment ranging from the smallest black box to full-size aircraft.
ETC has performed aircraft-level testing on over thirty planes belonging to the majority of Canadian airlines.
Transport Canada accepts the Electronic Test Centre’s data in aid of propulsion system qualification for itself Transport Canada, and on behalf of FAA and EASA.
ETC’s experience includes:
- HIRF testing and certification
- Design and certification of Portable Electronic Devices tolerance (PEDs)
- Engineering and testing of Transmitting Portable Electronic Devices (TPEDs)
- Lightning development work for engine and airframe systems
- RTCA DO-160 Section 22 Lightning Level testing up to and greater than Level 5