Although Initially, ETC was established as a compliance testing facility for the military, but demand pushed it to expand to include automotive compliance and antenna testing, which is similar in the nature of tests and requirements.
ETC’s scope includes analysis or testing on vehicle power systems, or subsystems from any motorized vehicle that falls under the SAE definition.
Examples of ETC automotive experience includes:
- RF Emission and susceptibility testing on vehicular radio and antenna systems
- EMI EMC testing of kinetic energy recovery systems
- Conducted and radiated qualification testing on agricultural remote guidance systems
- Application of susceptibility stimuli such as power transients for EMI testing
- High-level transients and surges to specified requirements