ETC’s commercial services are available to numerous industries, including telecom, railway, nuclear, medical, and wireless.
Test methodologies and data meet or exceed Industry Canada, FCC and NVLAP requirements.
Testing experience by ETC has included:
- RTCA DO-160 Section 22 Lightning Level testing up to and greater than Level 5
- Radiated susceptibility testing on electric wheelchairs
- Emission and susceptibility testing on fiber optic telecom equipment
- Lightning testing on telecom and digital wireless radios
- Conformance testing to European and North American standards on railway display systems
- Conformance testing on flight simulators
- Conformance testing on nuclear medical x-ray and radiation therapy equipment
- EMI/EMC testing on 1.2 megawatt nuclear materials processing system
- EMI/EMC testing to European standards on scrolling digital displays used at the Vancouver Olympics
- Radio transmitters qualification testing
- High energy transient testing on wireless equipment including digital radios, modems, radio navigation equipment, remote control radios, RFID and Bluetooth systems