ETC’s commercial services are available to numerous industries, including telecom, railway, nuclear, medical, and wireless.
Test methodologies and data meet or exceed Industry Canada, FCC and NVLAP requirements.
A range of testing done completed by ETC includes:
- RTCA DO-160 Section 22 Lightning Level testing up to and greater than Level 5
- Radiated susceptibility testing on electric wheelchairs
- Emission and susceptibility testing on fiber optic telecom equipment
- Lightning testing on telecom and digital wireless radios
- Conformance testing to European and North American standards on railway display systems
- Conformance testing on flight simulators
- Conformance testing on nuclear medical x-ray and radiation therapy equipment
- EMI/EMC testing on 1.2 megawatt nuclear materials processing system
- EMI/EMC testing to European standards on scrolling digital displays used at the Vancouver Olympics
- Radio transmitters qualification testing
- High energy transient testing on wireless equipment including digital radios, modems, radio navigation equipment, remote control radios, RFID and bluetoothBluetooth systems